- Eminent food scientist. Lead Expert FSSAI Govt of India.
- Corporate advisor to some top food industries. National advisor FHRAI, FAIC and FIFI. 20 Years experience in farm produce conversion and food.
- Founder Parikshan labs the knowledge partner for hospitality industry in India.
Dr. Prof. Ardhanari
- Has over 40 years of experience in management consulting and applied and theoretical research in India and abroad.
- Has been awarded the lifetime achievement award for his outstanding contributions to the theory and applications of Operations Research in India.
- He received rupees three crores for his quality mission project, while heading the SQC &OR division of the Indian Statistical Institute, which envisioned training engineers on modern quality improvement tools and practices. He was the head of Bangalore Centre, the Indian Statistical Institute before moving to New Zealand.
- He is presently a faculty at the Business School, the University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand. Apart from teaching operations and supply chain management, he is supervising currently half a dozen doctoral candidates in Operations and supply chain management.